|Size (L x W x H)||100 mm x 20 mm x 150 mm|
- Original Selleys product.
- Two-part epoxy resin adhesive.
- Very high bond strength.
- 150% stronger than normal super glue tested on metal.
- Can be used on porcelain, metal, wood, marble, concrete, pottery, rigid plastic.
- Set in approx. 6-8 hours, high bond strength attained after 3 days.
- Dries clear to slight yellow color.
- Contents 1 unit of Resin (A, 17.5ml) and 1 unit of Hardener (B, 17.5ml)
- 100% Brand New and in Good condition.
- Ship from Malaysia.
Epoxy Fix Super Strong is recommended when a very high bond strength is required. It is 150% stronger than normal super glue tested on metal. This two – component gap filling resin adhesive dries clear to slight yellow colour and provide tough and durable bonds on most materials in common use. (Does not bond polypropylene or polyethylene) Super Strong sets in approximately 6 – 8 hours. High bond strength is attained after 3 days.
1. 90 minutes, extended working time for big surface or many components.
2. Fills gaps for uneven or not perfect fit surfaces
Ideal for :
- Porcelain, Metal, Wood, Marble, Concrete, Pottery, Rigid plastics
How to use?
1. Surfaces to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from grease. For best adhesion, scrape and sand the surfaces and clean with acetone.
2. Unscrew caps of each tube and pierce with own cap to avoid contamination. Dispense equal amount of resin and hardener (Part A and B) onto a clean disposable surface and mix thoroughly. The mixture will remain usable for 3 – 4 minutes.
3. Apply surfaces to be repaired and allow to harden.
4. To reseal, wipe nozzles clean and replace caps to original tube (colour coded), or hardening may occur in tube nozzle.
1x Selleys Epoxy Fix Super Strong 35ml A+B Repair Hand Tool Marble Concrete Pottery DIY Home Glue 2 Ton