|Product SKU||TRSSL030+ 031+ 033|
|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 5 cm x 25 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Original Selleys product.
- Gaps & joint sealant.
- Exterior & interior use.
- Weather, UV & Mold resistance.
- Water based, so can be cleaned up with water.
- Will not stain building material
- Cartridge caulking tool is required to use this product.
- 100% Brand New and in Good condition.
- Ship from Malaysia.
Silicone S601 This professional grade silicone sealant is mould & fungus resistant and is most suitable for humid areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundries. It has excellent adhesion, produces a good watertight seal and is durable.
Not suitable for aquariums or drinking water containers.
Not suitable for permanent water immersion or in areas of high abrasion.
- plumbing fixtures
- ceramics & glazed & porcelain fixtures
- copper & brass fittings
- powder coated aluminium/aluminium
- plastic laminates
- stainless steel
- concrete & grouts
1. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
2. Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and sound.
3. Cut tip off cartridge and cut nozzle at a 45˚ angle. Fit nozzle to cartridge. Apply using caulking gun.
4. Apply masking tape to either side of the joint where contact with sealant is not required.
5. Push the sealant into joint or onto surface. Ensure sealant makes good contact with surfaces.
6. Smooth sealant surface immediately with a tool dipped in mixture of detergent & water.
7. Peel off masking immediately for clean straight edges.
1. CURING: Silicone S601 cures within 72 hours & covers approximately15 lineal meters/5mm bead. Clean up with mineral turpentine. Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically. Sealant cannot be painted over. Complete painting and allow to dry 7 days minimum before applying sealant.
2. STORAGE: Store unopened sealant below 27˚C in a dry area. Use within 12 months of purchasing.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flood with water and seek medical advice. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. If contact occurs, wipe off and wash with detergent. Avoid breathing vapours. Ensure use in a well ventilated area. Product releases methyl ethyl ketoxime while curing.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.
1x Selleys S601 Silicone Sealant 300gm Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant Fungus Resistant for Bathroom Sinks Kitchen Plumbing