Selleys Knead It Steel (50g) - TRSAD035
|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 10 cm x 3 cm|
- Original Selleys product.
- High grade epoxy putty.
- Fast-setting polymer compound.
- Provides permanent repair to anything made of steel or other metals.
- Suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Dries to dark gray.
- 100% Brand New and in Good condition.
- Ship from Malaysia.
- A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting, non-rusting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing ferrous and aluminum metal items. It comes in a handy roll form, with the black hardener encapsulated in the grey resin part. The product hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing, to a black metal-like material.
Where can this product be used?
- Rebuilding engine parts and rusted metal etc
- a hole in a fuel tank
- Repair of iron pipes, tools, and equipment
- Repair stripped threads
- Forming of nuts and bolts in place
- Attaching fixtures and signs
- Fixing radiators
- Repairing holes in cars and boats
- Patching ducts and tanks
- Making prototypes
- Thread locking
- Repair of downpipes and gutters
- Anchoring of bolts
- Repairing your metal outdoor furniture
- Set time increases at temperatures below 20°C
- Not recommended for plastic fuel tanks
- Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon?), or silicone rubber
- Not tested for drinking water contact to AS/NZ 4020:2005
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Repair engine parts 修理发动机零件
- Fix radiotors 修理散热器
- Tanks 蓄水池
- Car parts 汽车零件
- Metal 金属
- Wood 木材
- glass 玻璃
- Masonry 石工
- Plastics 塑料
What's in the box
1x Selleys Knead It Steel (50g)