|Price||RM10.50 - RM15.60 RM20.90 - RM26.00|
|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 5 cm x 24 cm|
- Timber 木材
- Concrete 混凝土
- MDF 中密度纤维板
- Particleboard 各种層板
- Masonry 石工
- Ceramics 陶瓷
- Plasterboard 石膏板
- Tiles 瓷砖
- Metal 金属
- Plastics 塑料
- Rubber 橡胶
- Glass 玻璃
SELLEYS LIQUID NAIL
Liquid Nails is a premium grade multipurpose construction adhesive that delivers a consistently strong and lasting bond on most building materials. Shrinkage and thermal movement in buildings can cause bonds to weaken over time, but Liquid Nails High Strength is flexible enough to respond to movement allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time.
- Wet & Dry Timber, Aluminum, Particle Board, Plaster Board, Masonry, Ceramic Tiles, Painted Surfaces, Hardboards, Concrete, Metal, Glass, Plastics, Rubber, Brick, MPF, Render
- Strong bond which will cope with shrinkage and thermal movement
- Adheres well to wet and dry timber
- Easily extruded and easy to use in low Winter temperatures
- Paintable when dry
- Doesn't drip, sag, or string
- Meets requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999.
- Bridges gaps in rough and ill-fitting construction material.
- Has a life expectancy, when cured, of 20 years.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone, or polystyrene
How to use?
1. Ensure the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry, and free from dust, grease, oil, and lose powdery materials. If porous surfaces are greasy or dirty, we would recommend cleaning the surface and allow to dry. If the surface is non-porous eg glass or metal, firstly clean the surface with Mineral Turpentine and then again with Methylated Spirits, and allow to dry. On wet timber pooled water should be wiped off. Highly oily timber types may need to be wiped with a solvent prior to application to remove surface oils.
2. We also recommend sanding the surface back with a good quality sanding block, as the construction adhesive will adhere more readily to a scratched up surface.
3. Apply a bead of the product along the length of the joist, stud, or batten. On broad flat surfaces apply beads every 40cm.
4. Fix the surfaces with sufficient nails, screws, or clamping to hold the load and achieve contact over the total bond area. The product is repositionable for up to 20 minutes after fitting.
5. Allow the adhesive to set (at least 24 hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. For faster grab, apply to one surface only, press together and pull apart. Allow surfaces to dry 2-5 minutes before firmly joining.
6. The time it takes to form a strong bond depends on the nature and conditions of the application. In most situations, strong bonds can be achieved after 24 hours and will continue to strengthen over a 2-3 day period. The product will fully cure up to 7 days.
7. When the product is still wet it can be removed with mineral turpentine, otherwise, if the product is dry it can be removed by sanding or scraping.
8. To eliminate squeaks in the tongue and groove flooring, apply a bead of Liquid Nails into the groove or each board when installing.
1x Selleys Liquid Nails & High Strength Construction Adhesive